kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary I saw the episode, and you looked wonderful!!! I did agree with the panel on th…"

kastababy replied Aug 5, 2008 to Shear Genius features bald gals this Wednesday!

11 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jera

"Don't think for a moment that your father is not strong enough to accept your AA. My…"

kastababy replied Aug 2, 2008 to Father acceptance of daughter`s alopecia

10 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I had my dermatologist (who has been treating me since I was 12) do the bloodwork an…"

kastababy replied Jul 14, 2008 to MD Anderson Cancer Center/ AA Research Tiers

8 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Kerri

"I've been on the registry since it was created, and I went onto the Second Tier in J…"

kastababy replied Jul 14, 2008 to MD Anderson Cancer Center/ AA Research Tiers

8 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Kerri

"Gary, tell her up front that her obsessing over your head is making you very uncomfo…"

kastababy replied Jul 14, 2008 to Dating Whilst Bald

15 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Crystal Crochet

"Thanks for this Ashley!! I have sent this to all my coworkers here in Memphis as wel…"

kastababy replied Jul 12, 2008 to HR 5936

12 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"You might want to go ahead and mark the date on your calendars, because you have fin…"

kastababy replied Jul 12, 2008 to What has alopecia taught you about love and intimacy?

13 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Silje H Teig

"Good luck!!!"

kastababy replied Jul 7, 2008 to miss new york

15 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Dominique

"Just go to a local grocer and get a quart of milk and call her on your cell and go,…"

kastababy replied Jul 7, 2008 to dairy products are not good for hair!?!

18 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by VanessaVandalism

"I got two words for that: MAN WHATEVER!!! I've never heard anything about changing…"

kastababy replied Jul 7, 2008 to dairy products are not good for hair!?!

18 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by VanessaVandalism

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service