ShoCorona's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey there Michelle.... it's tough this ole alopecia thing eh? I'd always had long lo…"

ShoCorona replied Feb 24, 2013 to Still in shock

26 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Kate

"hey there Jack....... I thought I would reply to you as your post caught my eye. Lis…"

ShoCorona replied Nov 23, 2012 to I feel so low

23 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Gill

"hey there Mike....... it's a tough one eh? but as the other peeps have already told…"

ShoCorona replied Jun 13, 2012 to Who the hell am I supposed to be now??

13 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by JeffreySF

"hey there Ronald........ good choice of discussion! Lighthearted and fun :) I'm a bi…"

ShoCorona replied May 27, 2012 to Love of music

11 May 31, 2012
Reply by RonaldStone

"Hey there Loriann... it's a tough one this alopecia thing eh? I've only had alopecia…"

ShoCorona replied May 6, 2012 to Coping

3 May 27, 2012
Reply by pammyann

"Hey there Lauren, sorry to hear what you are going through at the moment. I suddenly…"

ShoCorona replied Mar 17, 2012 to Where to start?

16 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hey there Kevin.. it is tough being diagnosed with AA but hang in there :) and defin…"

ShoCorona replied Mar 10, 2012 to OUTCOME OF AA?

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"awwwwwwwww Jennah, am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you :( I totally un…"

ShoCorona replied Mar 5, 2012 to Help! I am struggling in more ways than one!

30 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Jennah

"Hey there Jaqueline... I've only had alopecia for 7months but can empathise with how…"

ShoCorona replied Feb 16, 2012 to Struggling...

8 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Chefpam

"Hey there Carl, It's a waiting game really for you now. As it's not upto you if you…"

ShoCorona replied Jan 16, 2012 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

8 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by april

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service