GardenJess's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry that you are going through this. I had had insignificant bald spots over the y…"

GardenJess replied Jun 18, 2015 to Just the beginning?

5 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by NewDay

"Are you self-sabotaging? I think the answer is yes, definitely, but I know it isn't…"

GardenJess replied May 5, 2015 to How do I ever feel sexy again?

37 May 17, 2015
Reply by marybeth

"I went from brown hair with a bit of gray to pure white. I have vitiligo too, so I'm…"

GardenJess replied Apr 14, 2015 to Regrowth: White hair?

20 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Nor75

"I didn't have to deal with alopecia as a teenager, so I won't pretend to know how ha…"

GardenJess replied Mar 24, 2015 to What if people find out?

11 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Debra (twin mom)

"I think the comment above is spot on when it comes to most people posting here being…"

GardenJess replied Feb 24, 2015 to 2 1/2 year old possible alopecia areata: Advice needed

6 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by ciearap6

"I have vitiligo and pigment can come and go, though for me the overall progression h…"

GardenJess replied Feb 23, 2015 to Can Vitiligo patch go away on its own?

1 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"I just want to say you are not alone. I'm about 10 years younger than you, and have…"

GardenJess replied Feb 22, 2015 to How I feel

2 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Kat

"I never sought treatment for alopecia aerate, in part because I felt well informed t…"

GardenJess replied Feb 15, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"The first time I really contemplated what I would look like without hair, all I coul…"

GardenJess replied Jan 11, 2015 to For the girls

6 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Kat

"I may have more than one type of white hair, but most of mine is sturdy white hair t…"

GardenJess replied Jan 4, 2015 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service