sampeckard's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I know how scary it might be to come out, especially with new people around you. It…"

sampeckard replied Sep 2, 2021 to Head covering for a professional office

3 Sep 2, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"There can be some problems with your metabolism. Or maybe your skin gets irritated b…"

sampeckard replied Aug 2, 2021 to Alopecia on the beard

1 Aug 2, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I have a tattoo of a bald and bold woman on my arm and I love it, lol. I love it and…"

sampeckard replied Jul 28, 2021 to Tattoo ideas??

6 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

"Hi there! To be honest with you I have actually never heard of it and consequently I…"

sampeckard replied Jul 23, 2021 to Has anyone tried Cepharanthine, an approved medicine from Japan for alopecia?

12 Jul 23, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hi there! I am really sorry you are suffering from alopecia barbae, hopefully you’ll…"

sampeckard replied Jul 16, 2021 to Wedding and Alopecia Barbae

1 Jul 16, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"If you take a pill identifier, it is doubtful that your pill will not work, even if…"

sampeckard replied Jul 8, 2021 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Adult candy and adult foods are the kinds of things that give us shivers. I got erot…"

sampeckard replied Jul 2, 2021 to eyebrows & sex

23 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Paulina

"I am so sorry to hear that. I know how painful it might be. I've been struggling to…"

sampeckard replied Jun 1, 2021 to Pregnancy difficulties with alopecia?

5 Jun 1, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service