Cinder B. Rand's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"  Hi Pippinsgirl Yes the word can be sucky and that is for sure.  All of us who have…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jun 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Dear Jenny, Let me say wow and wow again. Of course you should perhaps go to therapy…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"List of what makes me happy (just a start) The good news is so many things make me…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jul 7, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"Dear Down with everything, Your right about just wanting to be a kid. I completely…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jun 27, 2014 to But it does define me

46 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by donewitheverything

"Hi Nicole   Wow I am so sorry to hear that they are denying your visits to the docto…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Apr 16, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Dear Sheryl, I was out of town and when I got back I saw your post.  First may I say…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Feb 26, 2014 to Really depressed

24 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Hayley

"Dear Moi   First let me welcome you to this wonderful site.  It has been very helpfu…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Feb 3, 2014 to How to support a friend with alopecia

35 May 3, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

"Dear Marina,  I would like to answer your questions one by one.  It is odd but somet…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"Hello to all you wonderful people who have helped me to move forward with having Alo…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Dec 24, 2013 to Merry, merry Christmas!

20 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Bety

"Dear Kelsey I have alopecia all over as you do. I have had it for 6.5 years. Does it…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Sep 24, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service