Deana DG's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"You do realize once you start using a product like this, you can not stop or what ev…"

Deana DG replied Jan 26, 2014 to Minoxidil?

7 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Deana DG

"Hi, I know it's not easy to deal with hair loss. If it helps at all I started with b…"

Deana DG replied Jan 26, 2014 to Growing bald patch, don't know what will happen

1 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Deana DG

"The doctor that diagnosed me told my mother not to treat me any differently. That is…"

Deana DG replied Jul 28, 2012 to Afraid to have kids

44 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by BLee

"I have had AU since the age of 8 I am now 31 and have a 3 years old who has beautifu…"

Deana DG replied Jul 28, 2012 to Afraid to have kids

44 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by BLee

"I have had AU since the age of 8, I am now 31. Relationships are hard when you have…"

Deana DG replied Jul 28, 2012 to Just diagnosed, spreading quickly and terrified of losing the girlfriend

15 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Holly

"I am so sorry that you have to deal with ignorant family members in a time when all…"

Deana DG replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Sorry you are having a hard time with the no brow or eyelashes. This is what I do...…"

Deana DG replied Dec 7, 2011 to Help, I'm fading away

13 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Greg

"I have had AU for over 20 years and have worn a wig always but now that I am getting…"

Deana DG replied Dec 5, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"I have had alopecia since I was 9. The doctor told my mother do not treat her differ…"

Deana DG replied Dec 5, 2011 to Advice for a Mom

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Georgia Gardner

"I say you get body paint and paint his head. A camouflage look would be awesome for…"

Deana DG replied Dec 5, 2011 to Crazy Hair Day

5 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Deana DG

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service