Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I havent found anything yet either that works really well on disguising the darker h…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jan 18, 2011 to Disguising alopecia patches after shave

25 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by JeffreySF

"I suppose so...it says that it promotes new hair growth. As long as you are using mu…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jan 15, 2011 to Interesting treatment option

4 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Amy

"HI Judy....why should you give up your "sporty" ways. I have AU and for years I let…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jan 11, 2011 to New

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Welcome Kristina I also have alopecia universalis, and been this way for many years.…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jan 8, 2011 to New

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"HI Seedraiser I dont think we really ever get use to the ups and downs of alopecia.…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Nov 24, 2010 to Feeling sad

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Dielle

"Sonia your story is so close to mine that I felt the emotion well up inside me just…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Nov 14, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Hi Jennifer....Im from Edmonton."

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Nov 2, 2010 to Hello Canada!

6 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Amy

"Please let us know how things are working out with the treatments. I too tired many…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Oct 18, 2010 to Hello my fellow Alopecians! Treatment Options/ Research

19 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Gosh

"This is a very difficult period...where the hair loss is faster than the regrowth. Y…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Oct 15, 2010 to Struggling

4 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Kaz

"WOW....never heard of this but it does kinda of makes sense. My doctor has told me o…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Oct 10, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service