Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Abby I'm sorry you are feeling sad and depressed about your hairloss. Have you t…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 23, 2008 to hey

8 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by baldiegirl

"Hi I'm so sorry that you seem to be surrounded by some very insensitive souls. How…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 22, 2008 to Hi, another new face.

12 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Lori D.

"Hi jAMrj Thanks for your great post. I asked my daughter to read through this threa…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 21, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"Hi I do think there is a genetic link with all autoimmune conditions (Asthma, eczem…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 20, 2008 to

just now

"Hi Frankie If the parents are there I would discuss it with them first - if for som…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 20, 2008 to Question

4 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by lauren

"Hi I tried to join a few years ago but is only available to those in the USA. Is tha…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 20, 2008 to MD Anderson Cancer Center/ AA Research Tiers

8 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Kerri

"Hi I can only comment on this from outside looking in. My daughter has AU and has h…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 20, 2008 to not wearing a wig to make a statement....

14 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Mary

"Hi No, I'm not in the UK. Thanks for asking that's really kind. Rosy"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 20, 2008 to For UK Members - Vacuum Wigs, New Hair Technology to visit UK in Summer 08

14 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

"Hi My daughter has worn these wigs for the last 6 years. We also live in a warm par…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 20, 2008 to Freedom/Vacuum Wigs and the HEAT + HUMIDITY

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi It's all about how you feel comfortable presenting yourself. That's one of the p…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 17, 2008 to Getting used to going bald

14 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service