Jane's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Non-gender battery related alopecia is random. Regarding male-female-pattern baldnes…"

Jane replied Aug 23, 2009 to women or men?

5 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

"Tattooing, like anything else involving needles can sting a bit (and they do fade ov…"

Jane replied Aug 23, 2009 to tattooing eyebrows- hurt???

20 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by C V

"In food service all kitchen employees are required to wear head coverings and hats t…"

Jane replied Apr 15, 2009 to Alopecia and work

11 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Tiffani Who

"While girls are typically allowed to wear wigs and scarfs, Headkerchifs are not usua…"

Jane replied Feb 7, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I'm not sure what kind of wig that is, but As far as I know a traditional wig such a…"

Jane replied Feb 7, 2009 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"You should have a pediatric dermatologist examin him for dermatital associations wit…"

Jane replied Feb 7, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I agree. Unless it wa life threatening, I don't know of many doctors who would use t…"

Jane replied Feb 7, 2009 to Dermatologist prescribed Olux Versa Foam for Two Year Old

16 May 16, 2009
Reply by Monique (Mom)

"It’s one thing to complement someone on their outfit, hair or wig, etc…but, a veiled…"

Jane replied Feb 7, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"I would say that the technology available to us now and impending future should prov…"

Jane replied Feb 7, 2009 to confused with how to react??

19 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"If you feel unsure of yourself, I would say talk to your Priest (or Nun) you always…"

Jane replied Feb 7, 2009 to Increasing self - esteem

7 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Bev Wood

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service