Mary's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (582) Replies Latest Activity

"ASRN, your co-worker's reaction really pisses me off! One time a guy wouldn't stop s…"

Mary replied Sep 14, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"I'm sorry to hear you're having these problems with being "out", then losing the pow…"

Mary replied Sep 13, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"I miss my eyebrows most of all. It's been harder for me to lose them 3 times now tha…"

Mary replied Sep 11, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Great, Denise! We all have to find our way, but the support and advice of Alopecia W…"

Mary replied Sep 11, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"I just saw your post, Denise. I've chosen a non-wig path because I just can't stand…"

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"So sorry that you and your daughter are going through this. NAAF should definitely s…"

Mary replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I've got a T-shirt I made that says "Yes, I'm bald...get over it!" I've thought abou…"

Mary replied Jul 8, 2012 to It is not just hair because other people won't let me forget I am bald

17 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by asdf234

"Yup. Since writing that in December I'm even more sure I'll never have hair on my he…"

Mary replied Jul 3, 2012 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"As I posted over a year ago: READ ALL COMMENTS to this discussion. As I said before,…"

Mary replied Jun 13, 2012 to New Treament from Israel?

36 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Mary

"Good point. I was really offended by the "extreme maladies" title including AA."

Mary replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service