margaret staib's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG!!!! Where is that woman from Mars? That is so mean. People constantly shock me.…"

margaret staib replied Apr 4, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Sanah, they are wonderful. Remember it's a lot like Alopecia World (people in the sa…"

margaret staib replied Nov 8, 2011 to Support group - what to expect?

9 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"Yes, being from NY people pretty much come right out and ask but, where ever you are…"

margaret staib replied Aug 6, 2011 to What do u say?

29 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by ROSE WOSE

"Jess, Laser treatment is right up there with shampoo's, herbs, etc. For all the mone…"

margaret staib replied Jun 2, 2011 to Laser treatment

14 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by none

"Hi Mary! I have the same thing going on. It's really freaky right? It's not a real c…"

margaret staib replied Mar 27, 2011 to White fuzzy scalp hair - what does it mean?

27 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Daria

"I have found that the people that make stupid comments (let's see the one recently "…"

margaret staib replied Jan 4, 2011 to Who notices? Who cares?

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Martin

"I also find that those lobster clips (banana ones?) work well too cause you can do a…"

margaret staib replied Jan 4, 2011 to Is a high pony tail possible with a wig?

7 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Diane leach

"Lee, if you are going to Daily you must be in NY. I run a support group through NAAF…"

margaret staib replied Nov 16, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Mary, I LOVE the way you write, that was beautiful. :) Sonia, it's all good, it's a…"

margaret staib replied Nov 16, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Eric, so sorry honey to hear about that. Been thinking of you. if you go the tattoo…"

margaret staib replied Nov 3, 2010 to I have 1.5 eyebrows

14 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service