Julie Koch's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Since you haven't received any replies yet I thought I would say hang in there sweet…"

Julie Koch replied Sep 9, 2010 to Severe shedding

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by mycurlyhair

"Congratulations! I'm sure that was very scary... It sounds like you have an amazing…"

Julie Koch replied Aug 22, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"I hope that she continues to do well! It sure does sound promising and I wish her an…"

Julie Koch replied Aug 18, 2010 to New growth

3 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

"Thank you Susan! I just read the posts on that website and it is quite interesting.…"

Julie Koch replied Aug 16, 2010 to Is this bad? Any ideas?

3 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Julie Koch

"Thanks! I didn't know if this was contributing to the pain... I never had this white…"

Julie Koch replied Aug 15, 2010 to Is this bad? Any ideas?

3 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Julie Koch

"That was absolutely beautiful rj! I hope I am as fortunate as Cheryl to find a man l…"

Julie Koch replied Aug 12, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I was just diagnosed with a high B12 vitamin in my system as well. It was causing hi…"

Julie Koch replied Aug 9, 2010 to Vitamin B12

7 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Julie Koch

"Is this permanent? Will it lead to total hair loss or is it like TE where it will gr…"

Julie Koch replied Aug 8, 2010 to Sever scalp pain, itching, some hair loss.. What is this?

10 Jan 26, 2020
Reply by Maddie

"Aww sweetie. I feel your pain. I literally woke up with my scalp pain and the hair l…"

Julie Koch replied Aug 3, 2010 to Going crazy with each strand that I lose

6 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Rosa Gabrielli

"Holy Crap! I NEEDED that dose of reality! Everything you said was so true and you in…"

Julie Koch replied Aug 3, 2010 to Rejection from men anyone?

15 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service