Tiffany P's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting...........well i get where your going and i love the energy but I am jus…"

Tiffany P replied Jul 14, 2010 to Be Bold and Be Bald. Why give away your power?

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"I am not all that worried about finding someone not because im over confident but be…"

Tiffany P replied Jul 9, 2010 to Supportive boyfriend

4 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Allison Miller

"I have read the two articles related to hairloss and i find it great that they are c…"

Tiffany P replied Jun 30, 2010 to New news today

1 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany P

"I dont watch the veiw, its a shame that instead of building up they tear down."

Tiffany P replied Jun 29, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"you will be fine and if he turns out to be the type to dismiss you because of it the…"

Tiffany P replied May 26, 2010 to Scared!

9 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Norm

"Congrats on the new growth but anything is possible with alopecia, it could grow bac…"

Tiffany P replied May 17, 2010 to Child's hair growing back

3 May 28, 2010
Reply by jackie estrada

"Personally i dont think you should let poeple say whatever they want to say to you.…"

Tiffany P replied Apr 9, 2010 to So many questions

7 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Heather L

"and there is AGA which is Androgenic or androgenetic alopecia which you dont have bu…"

Tiffany P replied Feb 26, 2010 to Alopecia different types - please explain

10 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"I too work at a hospital and its amazing that the very ones who took nursing to help…"

Tiffany P replied Feb 18, 2010 to How do you respond?

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"there is a group for the female pattern baldness i am sure you saw on my profile who…"

Tiffany P replied Feb 9, 2010 to New to the site, with Androgenetic Alopecia for 5 years!

4 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service