Orbit's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Alopecia World: Thank you for adding the fine print, my intention was not start a wi…"

Orbit replied Mar 19, 2008 to Retailers, Comapnies and Brands to AVOID

13 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Jen

"C A U T I O N - Too good to be true?!!! Seems sketchy to me. Check out what others h…"

Orbit replied Mar 19, 2008 to Hairpiece-Sciencepro

3 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Fitzy

"Hi there! I too grew up with AA/AT/now AU and as a child I wore many wigs that were…"

Orbit replied Mar 19, 2008 to I NEED HELP!! Children's Wigs

3 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Orbit

"Hi Caroline! When I was younger going to school I was lucky that the kids didn't tea…"

Orbit replied Mar 13, 2008 to To tell or not to tell...

17 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Nycolette

"Something interesting about me.... I live in an old church that I have converted to…"

Orbit replied Mar 12, 2008 to Tell me something good

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"I noticed that too! Is it something in the water?! ;-D Does there seem to be any pa…"

Orbit replied Mar 12, 2008 to location of people with AA

9 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Carol

"That's exactly what did when I went through yet another bout of hairloss in my early…"

Orbit replied Mar 11, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Definitely gives me strength! Many perceive hair loss as one of the most difficult…"

Orbit replied Mar 11, 2008 to Does Alopecia Make You Sad or Does it Give You Strength?

23 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"I grew up with AA and have been happily AU for many years now. My femininity is defi…"

Orbit replied Mar 11, 2008 to Femininity

24 May 22, 2010
Reply by Virginia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service