Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Karen Grevious - what supplements do you take? I've always had an extremely healthfu…"

Tuesday replied Aug 8, 2010 to Pitted nails and alopecia?

7 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

"Whooa. I'll make sure I never EVER EVER EVER watch The View. (Not that I've tuned in…"

Tuesday replied Jun 29, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"I've not ever heard this theory. I'd would discount it - look around at cultures who…"

Tuesday replied May 21, 2010 to Spicy food and alopecia

8 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Olman Grand

"Interesting post. I definitely self-medicated BEFORE losing my hair and I had a lot…"

Tuesday replied May 10, 2010 to Codependency and Alopecia

4 May 15, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"Wow! Brave! I used to go out bald in early days of my AU but I"ve lost my confidence…"

Tuesday replied May 10, 2010 to First time at church service bald!

11 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Sam Sam

"Dana - I've had AU for almost 10 years but your post reminds me of my initial experi…"

Tuesday replied May 10, 2010 to Addicted to research

8 May 11, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Awwh, i have young children. I also have AU. I actually did find the cold wash cloth…"

Tuesday replied Apr 13, 2010 to Says her hair hurts

7 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Joy

"Depends on the situation. Most of the time I'm forthright and explain I have alopeci…"

Tuesday replied Apr 11, 2010 to How do you handle the cancer questions?

12 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Oh, welcome to the world of wigs. Irritating, isn't it? Sorry but I have found this…"

Tuesday replied Mar 21, 2010 to I ordered identical wigs, but they look different

8 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Aimee

"I think ancient Egyptians wore elaborate head jewelery too. Nice idea - show photos…"

Tuesday replied Mar 4, 2010 to Circlets - maybe a new from old fashion for bald women.

3 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by jackie estrada

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service