Casey's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I know how you feel. I dont have people calling me about other people in wigs (I hav…"

Casey replied Oct 7, 2013 to How to cope with "helping" family members?

8 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Casey

"I am on this years later, but maybe i can help! Ive bought blinkies and I found them…"

Casey replied Jan 5, 2013 to Eyebrows and eyelashes.... ohh how i miss them sooo.....

13 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Casey

"I havent shaved my legs in 10 years! I also love that I can style my hair the day be…"

Casey replied Dec 14, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"Hey, I buy all my wigs at Continental. Ive heard some bad things on here, but my exp…"

Casey replied Dec 4, 2012 to Wigs and hair pieces

7 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Flygirl

"Just remember it is ONE day of explaining and then you shall be free forever!! You c…"

Casey replied Nov 30, 2012 to Going in public without my hair

20 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Lexi

"I have head tattoos!! It is much more comfortable going to the gym and beach now and…"

Casey replied Nov 26, 2012 to Head tattoos ? Yes or no

24 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"Oh, also be careful when you wash it. I run mine through a bowl of shampoo and water…"

Casey replied Nov 26, 2012 to Brand new wig has gone mental on first wash

26 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I sounds like they didnt install all the hair going the same way. If you tie in a st…"

Casey replied Nov 26, 2012 to Brand new wig has gone mental on first wash

26 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"oh poor thing, that is so rough. I lost mine in high school and I drew them for awhi…"

Casey replied Oct 19, 2012 to Not the eyebrows and eyelashes...please!

15 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Funny- I wrote wrote on your profile that our wigs look a lot alike. I dont know the…"

Casey replied Oct 19, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service