Georgia Gardner's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"My best friend thinks the same thing. He's 17 and has long, thick curly hair. Everyo…"

Georgia Gardner replied Jun 28, 2012 to I'm ugly because I have no hair

34 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Jack

"don't know if this will help, but my theory on alopecia cures is this>> Alopec…"

Georgia Gardner replied Feb 27, 2012 to Diet and Alopecia

17 May 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hey Jules, If you're asking how to explain the medical side of things, its definate…"

Georgia Gardner replied Dec 21, 2011 to What to tell 3.5 year old daughter about her alopecia?

11 May 4, 2012
Reply by Storm_Uchiha

"Hey Kristin, I've had alopecia since I was about four and for the longest time we ha…"

Georgia Gardner replied Dec 9, 2011 to Advice for a Mom

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Georgia Gardner

"i don't have any real answer as to the best way to react, but I share your frustrati…"

Georgia Gardner replied Apr 13, 2011 to Tired of the questions

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Martin

"I can't believe someone would do that! You're definately not overreacting at all. Th…"

Georgia Gardner replied Mar 20, 2011 to Furious

37 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Storm_Uchiha

"The statistics on inheriting alopecia say its very rare. You must be so strong to be…"

Georgia Gardner replied Feb 18, 2011 to New to the site but not new to alopecia

8 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Angie

"I wear a scarf when I'm training as well. I have long rectangular ones, like you'd t…"

Georgia Gardner replied Feb 6, 2011 to What do you wear to the gym?

8 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Kirstin Traylor

"High school extremely sucks for everyone, and going through alopecia at the same tim…"

Georgia Gardner replied Feb 4, 2011 to Being young

8 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Arieana Dawson

"I think the worst thing anyone ever told me was "it's just hair". followed closely b…"

Georgia Gardner replied Feb 2, 2011 to I'm not an angry person

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service