BTB (John)'s Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Pat buys all her wigs online from China she sent them a template of her scalp and th…"

BTB (John) replied Jan 15, 2012 to Buying wigs online?

9 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by jfsawyer

"Are clothes weak. is sunscreen weak, are shoes weak. is makeup weak, in fact is anyt…"

BTB (John) replied Jan 15, 2012 to Wig are for the weak! Humbug...

29 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Vesselsong

"Pat getting alopecia has given me a gold mine of one liners and some of my physical…"

BTB (John) replied Dec 2, 2011 to Do you and your partner ever joke about your alopecia?

22 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Jordan Dalton

"A - adverse L - lonely O - overt P - personal E - enlightening C - caring I - impers…"

BTB (John) replied Aug 14, 2011 to Let's play a game. What does alopecia stand for?

12 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Gill

"Hi look up my friends and add Pat as friend and send her a message re wigs Pat has d…"

BTB (John) replied May 23, 2011 to Wig shopping

10 May 25, 2011
Reply by mihosan

"I think he is being honest none of us say for sure how we will react to any given si…"

BTB (John) replied May 19, 2011 to "I can't guarantee I'll fancy you/find you as attractive when you de-wig"

21 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Kristine

"I think it is like cars we see them all the time and dont stare slow or even notice…"

BTB (John) replied May 19, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"Hi I know this is an old post but my wife has just used Facebook to "come out" and I…"

BTB (John) replied May 17, 2011 to My Husband's Reaction to My Possible "Coming Out"

14 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"It really wont make any difference to the man who loves you my wife Pat (on this sit…"

BTB (John) replied Mar 30, 2011 to New to Alopecia World

3 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Christine

"I cant say I had to come to terms with with my wife being bald I just accepted her a…"

BTB (John) replied Jun 10, 2009 to What Changed Your Mind?

23 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service