Marieca's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like something I would read! How about "Wigging Out Over Love"? or "Wigging O…"

Marieca replied Jan 24, 2017 to I'm writing a book and need your help!

37 May 8, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

"Yesss I love this!! I feel the same way! Eff what anyone else thinks you are awesome…"

Marieca replied Jul 7, 2014 to Finding strength from the wonderful people here

36 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Bety

"Puppies Seeing my friends and family happy Rainy days Waking up every morning Writin…"

Marieca replied Jul 5, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"Sorry to hear about this. As the other ladies said, you want to make sure that your…"

Marieca replied Apr 16, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Hello, I wear lace front's pretty much all the time. There are a lot of options when…"

Marieca replied Mar 12, 2014 to Looking for advice on a first wig, tips for care, where to look, etc.

17 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by Express Wig Braids

"Thank you Marianne!"

Marieca replied Mar 11, 2014 to Shampoo help!

2 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Marieca

"Hi Moi,  I will say that my friends made it easier for me by treating me like normal…"

Marieca replied Feb 2, 2014 to How to support a friend with alopecia

35 May 3, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

"Hi Laura I have probably experienced all the same fears that you have. I was 25 whe…"

Marieca replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Emmily! I wouldn't say there's any specific time to tell someone about your alop…"

Marieca replied Jan 10, 2014 to Finding love or just how to go about meeting people when you have alopecia

22 Feb 12, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"I agree. I have never gone out bald in public and I don't plan on it. I totally have…"

Marieca replied Oct 8, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service