Kristine's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Still waiting on mine. It has been about 6 weeks."

Kristine replied Mar 29, 2012 to good wishes scarves website

6 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Kristine

"What makes him so sure his hair will last forever. Shallow... But kudos on communica…"

Kristine replied Mar 23, 2012 to "I can't guarantee I'll fancy you/find you as attractive when you de-wig"

21 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Kristine

"You need to notify her bosses boss. Call her out. Better yet, I got your back and le…"

Kristine replied Mar 23, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"That is right around the age when I started losing my hair. Sorry for your loss. I c…"

Kristine replied Mar 19, 2012 to Where to start?

16 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Cool. Thanks for sharing that. Just ordered my 1st well 2nd wig 2 days ago. The 1st…"

Kristine replied Mar 5, 2012 to Hair compliments from others on my secret wig!

16 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Natalia

"I hear you. I understand you too. But we, I have alopecia too can not give AA and ne…"

Kristine replied Mar 5, 2012 to The rude hurtful things that people say

22 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"Hi there Tim ! Excellent idea on the informational video. I think it's up to us to p…"

Kristine replied Apr 16, 2009 to The Emotional Impact of Alopecia on You

23 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Gill

"Awesome ! I'm down ! Count me in ! Genius..."

Kristine replied Apr 12, 2009 to National Bald Out!

123 May 5, 2009
Reply by Dielle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service