Wynter GS's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been shaving since April. I find that shaving with a blade every morning is t…"

Wynter GS replied Aug 4, 2014 to Products for frequent shavers

24 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by momoftwoboys

"awww thanks you guys =) im glad i always have everyone here to turn to. Hope you all…"

Wynter GS replied Jan 12, 2012 to How do I not make others uncomfortable?

8 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"well alopecia can never really be 'cured' and the treatments never helped me althoug…"

Wynter GS replied Feb 18, 2011 to Who has recovered from alopecia?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by bibby

"hey heather i actually just did that same thing, it wasnt to hard i did it over face…"

Wynter GS replied Jan 7, 2011 to How do I tell my boyfriend?

16 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"mine came in blond too even though im a natural redhead, it was soo weird but after…"

Wynter GS replied Jan 7, 2011 to New hair growth? Looks like baby fuzz!

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"hi, i am 15 also and have had alopecia sense i was 1, im sorry your daughter is goin…"

Wynter GS replied Dec 31, 2010 to Looking for advice and help

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"yeah i have 'dents' too, i always have and always wondered about it and didnt find o…"

Wynter GS replied Nov 26, 2010 to Pitted nails?

4 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Wynter GS

"i have smoked weed but i havnt done it enough to know if it has any direct effect bu…"

Wynter GS replied Nov 9, 2010 to Smoking weed

24 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Danielle

"no but i would like to know about this.. should i start taking B 12?"

Wynter GS replied Oct 21, 2010 to B-12 deficiency?

6 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Preciouz

"i know what you mean when you say its hard to let go of it, i feel that way too, whe…"

Wynter GS replied Oct 6, 2010 to Has anyone ever made a wig out of their own hair?

14 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by nojash

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service