Debbie's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"It's so hard to know what to say. I've had it 8 years and I'm still so damn mad abou…"

Debbie replied Oct 12, 2008 to The Emotional Impact of Alopecia on You

23 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Gill

"That was wonderful. It really made me smile."

Debbie replied Oct 9, 2008 to Poem about Attitude my mom found for me...

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"I wish my husband was so accepting. I want to go without my hair, but I know he woul…"

Debbie replied Oct 9, 2008 to I'm coping better than my family????

17 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Reen

"I think that's how my husband thinks. I would be willing to go without the wig (some…"

Debbie replied Oct 9, 2008 to why is it assumed?

43 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mary

"That is probably the only reason why I won't go without my wig. I don't want people…"

Debbie replied Oct 9, 2008 to why is it assumed?

43 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mary

"She feels that since my hair grew back when I was pregnant with my daughter (which I…"

Debbie replied Oct 8, 2008 to hair growth with menopause????

1 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Debbie

"Zoey, I'm very sorry for what you're going through. But I agree, people put other p…"

Debbie replied Oct 7, 2008 to So sad...

19 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Sooze

"Hi! I had my eyebrows tatooed on about 4 years ago. At the time I had AU and when I…"

Debbie replied Oct 5, 2008 to Nervous and confused!!

12 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Sarah S

"Hi Starr! I'm also new to this site and I love it. The people that have reached out…"

Debbie replied Oct 5, 2008 to New here and looking for friends

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Starr

"Can you send me the site for the eyebrow pencil? I really need to check it out. Than…"

Debbie replied Sep 29, 2008 to What do you do with the other eyebrow when only one falls out?

19 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service