Liz's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I've experimented with many of those options over the years. I enjoy trying differen…"

Liz replied Aug 10, 2011 to Which "hair solutions" did you try?

5 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Hi Nancy. I also have female pattern baldness. My head and hair look similar to your…"

Liz replied Aug 10, 2011 to 27 and covered up

82 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Hi Marie! This is a lovely comment. You do sound somewhat like myself. I also enjoy…"

Liz replied Aug 10, 2011 to 27 and covered up

82 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I like Forever Young wigs, which are available through many wig sites on the interne…"

Liz replied Aug 9, 2011 to Recently diagnosed and I know NOTHING about wigs/hair peices

12 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I have had all of these same thoughts! I've also wondered if the neighbors think tha…"

Liz replied Aug 9, 2011 to Synthetic Hair Wearers Out There ...a question

6 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"I have enjoyed learning to trim and customize my own wigs. I have ruined a few wigs…"

Liz replied Aug 9, 2011 to Cost of wig styling

9 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Marie

"Wendy, I usually buy inexpensive synthetic wigs in average sizes, and they are alway…"

Liz replied Aug 9, 2011 to Large heads

7 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I wear wigs from Forever Young almost everyday and I think they look really cute. Sy…"

Liz replied Aug 9, 2011 to Looking for a wig

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Liz

"What's wrong with trying to look good for the men? Don't beat yourself over it, what…"

Liz replied Aug 9, 2011 to Wig or not to wig!

32 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I wear wigs everyday and I usually like the inexpensive wigs from Forever Young. I u…"

Liz replied Aug 9, 2011 to Lace, gripper, cap...oh my!! Which wig do I choose??

16 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by cherry2u

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service