Tony's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds as if someone gave your Mom a bum steer. A so called ‘researcher’ suggested t…"

Tony replied Jul 8, 2008 to dairy products are not good for hair!?!

18 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by VanessaVandalism

"You're already a winner as far as I'm concerned. Best of luck to you in the pageant!!"

Tony replied Jul 7, 2008 to miss new york

15 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Dominique

"Frankly, I'm disappointed that she didn't go the extra mile. Heck, she didn't even m…"

Tony replied Jun 25, 2008 to Your opinion.....

18 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Carmella

"Thank you for the suggestions Ladies. I'll have to give these a try...can't have the…"

Tony replied Jun 24, 2008 to Skin cream

8 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"I tried the Headblade but the stock, 2 bladed razor left a lot to be desired. Maybe…"

Tony replied Jun 19, 2008 to Best Shave???

19 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Alison Hobbs

"Wishing safe passage to everyone headed for Louisville. Best wishes for a great time…"

Tony replied Jun 17, 2008 to Is anyone going to NAAF, Louisville?

25 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Roger

"OK, I'll admit, first time I read this a few months back I didn't get most of it. Th…"

Tony replied Jun 16, 2008 to Top Ten Things i Love / Hate about Alopecia

33 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Debbie

"He was a 'rental'. I head for the Adirondacks every now and again just to ride and c…"

Tony replied May 30, 2008 to How was your weekend?

7 May 30, 2008
Reply by Carol

"Funny you should mention this. I've noticed 'warm' spots which seem to be the next p…"

Tony replied May 29, 2008 to Does your scalp feel warm/hot to the touch ?

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Mike

"Believe it or not, the ferret and the cat are best buds. The cat whines when I open…"

Tony replied May 29, 2008 to How was your weekend?

7 May 30, 2008
Reply by Carol

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service