Matt's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know that I've ever received more expedient service due to my lack of hair,…"

Matt replied Oct 10, 2008 to Masculinity

44 May 20, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

"Oops! I was totally thinking of Being John Malkovich. I confused it with Adaptation.…"

Matt replied Jul 2, 2008 to Your opinion.....

18 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Carmella

"I wouldn't go so far as to say she chickened out, but I also wouldn't call her a gre…"

Matt replied Jun 27, 2008 to Your opinion.....

18 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Carmella

"My nails are HORRIBLE. They're heavily grooved and appear to have been roughed up wi…"

Matt replied Jun 18, 2008 to Nails and Alopecia

12 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Alex

"I'm the kind of person that sees more of their shoes than their surroundings when ou…"

Matt replied Jun 16, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I don't wear hats or wigs, but I feel positively naked without my glasses on. They t…"

Matt replied Jun 13, 2008 to Bald

27 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Emma

"Yeah, it's hard to know what course it will take. Is it going to continue to fall ou…"

Matt replied Apr 22, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"I'm on year 14 with no significant regrowth. Doesn't seem likely at this point. Whew…"

Matt replied Apr 21, 2008 to Who has had the longest AU period with little to no regrowth?

13 May 12, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"I can't speak for anyone else, but I really don't think this thread has any real pol…"

Matt replied Apr 13, 2008 to A new word for us!

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"For someone with AU, "bald" just doesn't cut it. Connotations aside, while it's accu…"

Matt replied Apr 9, 2008 to A new word for us!

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service