Emory's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jenn, I am meeting with a Freedom rep tomorrow and am thinking about switching wi…"

Emory replied Apr 10, 2012 to Freedom Wigs

4 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"A lot of people recommend Ardell 110. I wore those for a while and decided if I was…"

Emory replied Apr 3, 2012 to Help with eyelashes

9 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by cathy clark

"I had thick wavy dark hair all my life. I started getting it colored when I was 12 (…"

Emory replied Mar 29, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"I've been wearing a wig for a year now and those are my two biggest complaints--that…"

Emory replied Mar 29, 2012 to Wigs where the hair can be tucked behind your ears

19 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"I am surgeon and I don't know the answer either. The injections are just topical ste…"

Emory replied Mar 1, 2012 to Cortisone injections while pregnant?

3 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Mélanie Pilon

"I have been on a somewhat comprehensive elimination diet for 5 months. I am gluten-f…"

Emory replied Feb 21, 2012 to Diet and Alopecia

17 May 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"I had 2-3 spots that didn't get better after a few months of steroid injections. The…"

Emory replied Feb 15, 2012 to Transition from Alopecia Areata to Universalis

7 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Courtney

"Hi. I have my eyeliner tattooed and wondered the same thing. I asked my makeup artis…"

Emory replied Feb 7, 2012 to Those who had eyeliner tattoo

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Emory

"i have answered this question a few months back in an older discussion post but YES,…"

Emory replied Feb 7, 2012 to eyebrow tattoos

24 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Susan P aka DGADBS

"I had the same problem. I started using Nailtique nail polish--the Protein 2+ type.…"

Emory replied Jan 29, 2012 to Brittle Nails

3 May 14, 2013
Reply by Sar90

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service