Orbit's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"YES I FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF!!! I AM NOT DEFINED BY MY ALOPECIA. I am happy, I am…"

Orbit replied Sep 23, 2008 to Do you truly feel good about your inner and outer self with alopecia?

17 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Shas

"I really enjoyed this post. It is very interesting to see how strangers preceive thi…"

Orbit replied Sep 18, 2008 to How does what you project affect what others see?

7 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Zoey

"I have a pair of the silicone/hair brows in a darker shade for when I wear my brunne…"

Orbit replied Sep 4, 2008 to Eyebrows -

20 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Mandy Russell

"While I know its not, I sometimes think others may wonder "Is it contagious?" Once…"

Orbit replied Jul 25, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

"Jennifer!!! There are lots of ladies on here with tattooed eyebrows and many of them…"

Orbit replied Jul 23, 2008 to Tattoo Eyebrows!!!!

40 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Eileen Washington

"Stacie, great platform choice! Good luck and enjoy yourself!"

Orbit replied Jul 6, 2008 to miss new york

15 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Dominique

"Interesting how we deal with people, everyone has their own "way". Since I started n…"

Orbit replied Jun 16, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hi Saphyra! I just checked out Wow wigs and they seem to have a great selection. I m…"

Orbit replied May 17, 2008 to Wow Wigs? European Naturals? -- Anyone?

3 May 21, 2008
Reply by Emma

"Hi there, I think I was AU until I was 2 then at 8 I had spots, total and hairloss.…"

Orbit replied May 15, 2008 to Are treatments really worthwhile?

12 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Donna DeHoog

"Maybe its not the actual wig, perhaps its product on the "hairs". I'm not sure if th…"

Orbit replied May 6, 2008 to Pimples - any good advice please

3 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Dawn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service